Larry Larry is offline

Default Skippy Sycophants

Justin C wrote in
:

I hear what you're saying, Larry, and am trying! I don't have a lot of
manual skills, my job is desk-bound, but I'm a practical person and have
no problem getting my hands dirty. I've just gotta get one of those
swipe-cards without paying for a berth.

Hmm...I'm sorry marinas have come to that where you live. We have gates,
but they are only closed at night to prevent looting. I have the codes....

I only stay aboard any more if I get to bombed to drive at dock
parties...which I seem interested in less and less, any more.

Wonder what would happen if you just happen to be hanging out in the
parking lot when a card holder needed to carry a bunch of stuff to his
boat. "Here, let me help you carry that...", as you follow him through the
gate with his stuff.

As you can see, I'm a professional wheedler....(c; Don't try this at
home...

Oh, another word of advise if you're going to try this. NEVER bring any of
your friends to the docks. Always come alone. You don't want to bring
others to your new friend's boat....unless HE invites you to...

Good luck getting through the gate. Oh, the main head code number is
13452, if you gotta pee...(c;

damned locks.