KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Australia and Obama

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
Palin is more qualified than Obama by virtue of her greater executive
experience. He has NONE she has years of it. Your ONLY choice is between
your unfounded fears of what you irrationally fear Palin *might* do IF or
what Obama SAYs he will do IF. You're supporting a Marxist by not
supporting McCain/Palin. It's that simple. You are unpatriotic.

--
Gregory Hall

What can I say? Obviously, I hate America and want to see it invaded by
communists. Oh, and you forgot to say that Obama "pals around with
terrorists." Too bad -- that might have swayed me.

That's the problem with you right-wingers: Either everyone agrees with you,
or they are "unpatriotic." As was said by one wiser than me, "Patriotism is
the last refuge of scoundrels."

As to the differences between Palin and Obama, I would choose Obama's wisdom
and thoughtfullness over Palin's "experience" any day of the week, and twice
on Sunday. Fortunately, however, there are other choices.

Did I mention that I am supporting Ron Paul? Seems to me I did. At least
twice. And no, a vote for Ron Paul is not a vote for Obama. Nor is it a vote
for McCain. It is a vote for Ron Paul.