Don White Don White is offline

Default Spending those Taxpayer Dollars

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Boater" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

From Anchorage Daily News -

State funded Palin kids' travel

You're slipping.

You already advised us of this.

We didn't care.

Eisboch

Harry knows that Governor Palin is WAY more qualified to be Vice
President than Junior Senator Obama is to be president. Harry won't
acknowledge this because he is is committed to the Democratic party, no
matter what. He should be committed.

Sarah Palin isn't qualified to be an assistant dog catcher.

Neither is Obama or Biden. What is sad is all the young people going for
the Obama charisma. When they should be voting for someone who is going
to cut government spending and that includes Social Security. They are
supporting a policy forecasting a huge increase in spending and Federal
Government. Our generation will go down as one of the worst at leaving a
world much worse for our passing. These 35 and less kids have not been
told how much they are going to owe for our sins. Those $80k salaries for
a union flunky as well as the other inflated white color salaries and the
inflation they have caused is going to hurt our kids big time! And no
school is even mentioning it from what I can see. Both the major parties
candidates are worthless. Actually less than worthless. The only
candidate with a genuine message for "change" Is Barr and the
Libertarians. He has not got a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but
it is the message the Republicans should be pushing if they want to win.

Not just the young... it's the wimmin' too.
They'll be swooning all over him after he gets elected.