[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default End of Season Blues

On Oct 23, 10:13*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:03:40 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
How's the housing market down there? * Must be some decent deals available.
Maybe it's time to mosey south and look around a bit.

Eisboch

I was surprised to hear Centex is still building houses here and they
won't build a house without a qualified buyer so something must be
moving.
There is a little 1300 sq/ft shack around the corner from me that is
going back to the bank at $490k. I imagine it will disappear in a
heartbeat at the $359 Zillow says it is worth tho (riverfront)http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/bi...522146_zpid#st...
(The house on the left, not the one with the big palm tree)
Personally I think it is a teardown on a $200,000 lot. If I thought
they would take $250k as is I would buy it and give it a paint job.

Yup, and we have been approved for over 16,000 worth of credit in the
last month for recreational vehicles. Aside from our low income, our
credit is pretty damn good though... But the fact is, money is out
there, being lent, despite all the bs on the news...