Old Nick

Default Building a roost to keep birds off boat.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:00:53 GMT, "Robert Haston"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:
uncap my header address to reply via email

basic law of nature.....It is not nice. It takes what it can get.

Provide somewhere else to sit, and the neighbours will be sure it's a
good neighbourhood!

Provide the alternative, but electrify the rigging!

It always astounded me how much effort we spend trying to keep birds off our
boats, but I have never seen someone build a roost so they had somewhere
else to sit.

I figure an old mast and spreader would be ideal. I could build a literal
"crow's nest" on top for Ospreys to nest in.

Any experience?

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad