William R. Watt

Default Resins, Fillers and glues

"Brian D" ) writes:
Cotton fibers or wood flour are better for your size of boats, Scotty
...can't remember the WEST designations for these (and you have to ask them
what is in many of their fillers anyway...)

I've got good wood four by sifting sawdust through a fine sieve, in small
quantities. The seive I use is for straining tea. GA has noted here before
that ordinary flour sives are too coaurse for getting good wood flour from
sawdust.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm