KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Australia and Obama

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

Ron Paul would have to be a write-in . . .

And?

Are you sure YOU are informed enough to vote? I would think any sane
woman would be voting for Sarah Palin/John McCain.

--
Gregory Hall

There is a strong possibility that John McCain would die within his first
term of office -- he's in horrible health. That means that Sarah Palin would
become President sometime within the next four years. Sorry, but I'm not
ready for a right-wing fundamentalist Christian theocracy. I also must
disqualify anyone from serving as president who cannot pronounce the word,
"nuclear."

Had McCain chosen a running mate who is qualified to serve as president, I
might have considered voting for him. As it stands, however, no.

Just another insane liberal Ron Paul supporter,
Karin