Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Australia and Obama

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

So which war monger are you rooting for?

Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is not a war monger.

You are an idiot.

Sums it up nicely.

He couldn't stand it that you smacked him down so thoroughly in the
"Obama promising to invade Pakistan" discussion.

The liberal modus operandi involves three things:

1) remain ignorant of the facts as long as you can,
2) when someone points out the facts prove you are wrong then..
3) yell LIAR or...
4) run away.

--
Gregory Hall

Actually it's "she," and I simply got tired of dealing with blatant
obtuseness. The fact remains that Obama has exactly the same policy
regarding Pakistan as McCain: IF terrorists are hiding in Pakistan; IF the
Pakistani government refuses to pursue them; and IF we have "actionable
intelligence" which gives us reason to belive we know where they are and
that a strike against them would be successful, we should act.

Now if you want to take that as a "promise" that we will "invade"
Pakistan, you go right ahead and do so. But it's a stretch at best. And to
state that Obama has "promised to invade Pakistan" while leaving out the
fact that his position is identical to McCain's is duplicitous and
deceitful. In short, it is a lie.

Should have know he was dealing with a female . . . My bad!

Extend your logic a little further, Sweetie, and you will see how absurd
your argument really is.

You contend it is a lie to leave out information that does not include
McCain's stance so let's run with that.

I can then say YOU are a liar because you left out the stances of Gloria La
Riva, Chuck Baldwin, Gene Amondson, Bob Barr, Thomas Stevens, James, Harris,
Cynthia McKinney, Alan Keyes, Ralph Nader, Brian Moore and Charles Jay who
are ALL running for President of the United States and are on the ballot at
this time.

Just another "liberal" Ron Paul supporter.
Karin

Ron Paul would have to be a write-in . . .

Are you sure YOU are informed enough to vote? I would think any sane woman
would be voting for Sarah Palin/John McCain.

--
Gregory Hall