Larry Larry is offline

Default Rachel Carson SPOT link

Jan wrote in
:

I doubt if $1.75 would get you much there now Larry, I
think it's about $9 just for a reservation. It certainly is a lovely
place to camp though, been there many times with the kids.

We met the Vidlers from Simcoe, Ontario, by accident at the campsite. They
were in their little trailer next to us. The friendship forged over 3 days
lasted a lifetime. I still get Christmas cards from the "kids". We would
go camping together somewhere in Ontario or Western NY each Summer at least
a couple of times. Like my parents, their parents have also died. Those
were great times in tiny campers you couldn't stand up in. That first trip
through Ontario we circumnavigated the entire Great Lakes in 3 weeks....(c;