Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Australia and Obama

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
"I understand that President Musharraf has his own challenges," Obama
said, "but let me make this clear. There are terrorists holed up in those
mountains who murdered 3,000 Americans. They are plotting to strike
again. It was a terrible mistake to fail to act when we had a chance to
take out an al Qaeda leadership meeting in 2005. If we have actionable
intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf
won't act, we will."

So explain the lie.

You stated that "Obama has promised to invade Pakistan." That is a flat
lie, as your quote of his speech proves. "If we have actionable
intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf
won't act, we
will," is not a "promise" to invade Pakistan. Which you know. You are
deliberately misrespresenting Obama's position, which makes you a liar.

I did not state that Obama would unconditionally invade Pakistan.

promise:
1.. To make a declaration assuring that something will or will not be
done.
"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and
President Musharraf won't act, we will,"

invade:

1.To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
2.To encroach or intrude on; violate:
1.. To overrun as if by invading; infest:
2.. To enter and permeate, especially harmfully.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and
President Musharraf won't act, we will,"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2182955.ece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTwUA...eature=related

So he said he is not going to go into Pakistan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XT...eature=related