posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Bullworth

Boater wrote:
Cliff wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_137014.html

[
"Both of these candidates are on the verge of pulling a Bullworth,"
said Todd,
referencing the late '90s political classic about a pol who stopped
spinning.
"We are at a critical juncture inside this campaign for the McCain
folks and
that is who is trusting who? You have got people worrying about their
reputations. Now you are wondering do the candidates trust the staff?
Does the
staff trust the candidates? This is a dangerous time in a campaign
that is
behind. They desperately need some good news because you do wonder if
cohesion
is disappearing on the inside."
]

I'm having a good time watching the McCain-Palin "campaign" destroy
itself and its two candidates. I'm sure if Obama wins, the Repubs will
blame the economy. I doubt they'll look to themselves, their
mean-tempered, idea-less leader with the bad judgment and the idiot he
picked for a running mate.

Sarah Palin is quite the trip. She's just "purrfect" for the brainless
Republican base.

Harry, why have you switched to "if Obama wins" when just a week or two
ago you were stating when Obama wins? I detect a bit of fear in your
writing.