[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default re powering a pontoon, now decking material selection

On Oct 23, 11:12*am, Tim wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:39*am, JohnH wrote:

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:47:21 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Oct 22, 5:38*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:00:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On Oct 22, 10:42*am, (Richard Casady)
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:07:52 GMT, JohnH wrote:
Cost maybe? Is that stuff cheap? Have you considered exterior plywood
covered with a fancy linoleum?

I would think lino would be slippery, especially when wet.

Casady

Oh! I agree.

But wouldn't it look nice?

?;^ Q

Seriously though, Hey, I'm enjoying this thread. It's giving some good
insight on things which I appreciate.

This is what Rec.Boats is for!

I knew you had good taste. Besides, a little glue and some sand and the
slipperiness is history!
--
Hey John.

Thanks for the heads up on the linoleum.

So far I have this picked out.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7yX2zsAqE18/Rh...Ko/fT3BiHzCPYI....

Ai't it great?

That's beautiful!

I especially like the 'fake moldy' look towards the middle. You couldn't
have done better!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
*[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]- Hide quoted text -

Well, I look at it like this John.

Popel go out and pay 100+ bucks for a pair of worn out, faided, dirty
looking Jeans with raggedy holes in the knees, so I figured this might
be the ticket. *it would give the pontoon floor that broken in "homey"
look. *Of course I would need to ask permission, but I think I might
ask some people at the local trailer park what their kitchen floors
have. That gives more options, y'know.

?;^ Q- Hide quoted text -

Then you could use some old kitchen furniture, but be sure to bolt
down the chair you'll be using to drive the boat!