[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Robo-calls - PITA

On Oct 23, 8:05*am, Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:56:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Oct 23, 6:08*am, Vic Smith wrote:
Here in Illinois I get one of these about once a month.
Blockbuster telling me rented DVD's are overdue.
One of my kid's BB account. *He didn't change the phone number when he
moved out.
Anybody else getting robo-calls?
Should Hatteras Boats do robo-calls when they have a sale?
Probably won't work. *Just an idea. *A bad idea..

--Vic

I get Robo- calles almost dailey for someone wanting to hook up DISH
Network *and also notices that I'm paying too high of interest rate on
a credit card I dont' even own.

If that bothers you, you should sign up on that "don't call" list.
The gov started it a few years ago. *I signed up and it cut spam calls
by 90%. *Political calls and charities are exempt I think.
So are those you do business with, but you can tell them to leave you
alone and they listen.
Easy to do.https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx

--Vic

Really, we did the same thing and get virtually no robocalls.. Harry
didn't google that yet so he didn't know....