Boater Boater is offline

Default Samsung garbage, not again...

Canuck57 wrote:
wrote in message
On Oct 22, 11:19 pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
Well, last December we bought two Samsung slimfit 27" TV's. One for
us, one for my dad. His died in the second week of February, ours went
last night.. His was under warrantee but still took almost 6 weeks to
be fixed, I am not sure if we had the extended warrantee on ours.
Either way, steer clear of Samsung **** if at all possible, just a
warning...

More idiocy. I've had a Samsung 214T monitor for my Windoze Desktop for
at least three years, and it has never hiccuped.

Pssst, there's a big difference between a computer monitor and a HD
television.
------

Like what? I watch TV on my computer and occasionally hook up my laptop to
the TV. I suspect the resolution of a computer one though is much better
but both work to watch a video. And one I have is now over 6 years old, 19"
TFT Samsung and still works great.

One of our HD tvs also works just fine as a computer monitor.