D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Robo-calls - PITA

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
Here in Illinois I get one of these about once a month.
Blockbuster telling me rented DVD's are overdue.
One of my kid's BB account. He didn't change the phone number when he
moved out.
Anybody else getting robo-calls?
Should Hatteras Boats do robo-calls when they have a sale?
Probably won't work. Just an idea. A bad idea..

--Vic

Sounds like a son problem. 8)

My land line phone is connected to my PC which is configured to answer the
phone in FAX mode after one ring.

We only have the land line for connection to satellite receivers and making
*long* phone calls that would burn excessive cell minutes. You know the
kind, customer *no* service.