Larry Larry is offline

Default Skippy Sycophants

wordsmith wrote in news:UPadnSdEJp1GSWLVnZ2dnUVZ_j-
:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 01:16:32 +0000, someone posting as Larry

purportedly
wrote:

The sailing season is from Jan 1st thru December 31st, here.

Jan1-Dec31 eh? Nobody likes you Larry.

Hey! We have a special "program"! Yankees are allowed to dump their
snowbound roots, like I did, and move SOUTH, permanently. Yankees with
money are especially welcomed! There's 3200 miles of navigable
waterways within 50 miles of my keyboard on the Ashley River. Plenty of
space for all. You can cruise around, lost, for hours and never see
another boat!

The "Witches Brew Regatta" is this weekend. You can catch the next one
in a few weeks after they sober up and fix their boats from it.

http://www.charlestonoceanracing.org/

Come show your stuff in May:

http://www.charlestontobermuda.com/
http://charlestontobermuda.com/mg2/index.php?id=13

I always like the Gulfstreamer:
http://www.thegulfstreamer.com/notice.htm

Look he
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=
4d7a4d354d6a6b324e673d3d0d0a&campaign=blog_playbac k_link
Doesn't that look like more fun than shoveling and watching the fuel oil
man pour money down that hole in the lawn?

........and oh, the PARTIES! Charleston Shrimp, Oysters roasted on the
dock, BLUE CRABS from under your boat! Yum Yum! The commercial
crabbers have 3 pots just out in front of my place. We had some fresh
off his boat!

He
http://www.charlestonoceanracing.org...008RACINGPROSC
HEDULE/tabid/223/Default.aspx
You'll need the schedule.....(c;

Putting a boat up for the winter is just CRAZY!