Larry Larry is offline

Default Skippy Sycophants

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008102206411416807-
jerelull@maccom:

Excellent post. The only thing I could add would be to show up in
spring as owners are getting things ready: fixing, sanding, varnishing
and so forth. Even if you don't know anything, just having you around
giving them a reason to keep working instead of taking a break will let
them get far more done. They'll be amazed how much "you" did and of
course think of you when they need crew to take their
too-big-for-singlehanding boat out.

How true!

He'll get plenty of sailing in. I'm sorry I forgot about seasonal boating
up Nawth. We have a CORA race on New Years Day in Charleston. The sailing
season is from Jan 1st thru December 31st, here.