Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default RNC Buys Sarah $150K Wardrobe

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:22:15 -0400, JimH wrote:

I'm not a lib, and I liked Sarah's "coming out" speech.
I saw her positive values, and was willing to give her a chance.
Thought McCain might have struck a brilliant stroke.
She had her chance to say something intelligent, and show she
can actually think.
She can't.
Nothing but the same bull**** talking points over and over and over
and over and over.
She's basically brain dead in regards to thinking and being a problem
solver.
And I think McCain is too. Same old bull**** over and over and over.
Too bad.
Republicans might have had a better chance with Huckabee or Romney,
who are both smarter than John "Barry Goldwater" McCain.
I liked Huckabee. Most decent guy of them all.

--Vic

Sarah is not braindead and is not running at the top of the ticket.

How is Obama more experienced to be POTUS than Palin (who is running
as VP)?

Hey, nobody is experienced at being Prez until it happens.
I don't care about that. They can recruit experienced brains.
But if McCain keels over I'd have to listen to her nagging for four
years.
That wouldn't be prudent.

--Vic