Don White Don White is offline

Default costs of tow vehicles

wrote in message
This past week I have been lamenting the cost of replacing my old
trucks. Suddenly cost has become a non-issue. The role of
serendipity and chance in our lives cannot be overestimated. Last
week I was also discussing boron nitride coatings for boat stuff and
at lunch was talking to some gun nuts about this coating. Suddenly, I
have a gun dealer promising a huge volume if i will do BN coating on
gun parts. At the same time my company suddenly has x-ray optics
sales overseas like crazy. Very strange for bad economic times.
Unfortunately, this comes with a down side as I realize how little
boating I have done recently and how little I will do as this all
comes to fruition. Maybe being poor was more fun.
OTOH, Cheapness must be an ineradicable part of my DNA and I will
never consider a new vehicle cuz the idea of that depreciation so
quickly is unacceptable.

Don't forget looking successful is an important part of the equation.
Go lease a nice new company truck.