posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default My New Boat!!! What did RB Pick????

That sort of says it all. I'm pleased to say that I really
do not believe that my wife would be impressed by an Evo.

Right. I think we can believe that your wife would have no connection
with a 350 HP AWD rally car that pulls a full G and corners better
than many supercars. But that doesn't mean that ALL women aren't
interested in such things. In fact there are quite a few female
enthusiast drivers around.

My wife has never even heard of a Subaro. She drives
a Nissan Micra.

She drives one of the worst cars in the world for safety. It scores 2
stars in crash tests. A Smart Car is FAR safer. Of course I wouldn't
let my wife drive a Micra as I actually like her. She commutes in the
safest small sedan in the world. It's also fast and fun to drive.

She thinks that the Lexus gs300 is a
"Nice Car"

All of the Lexus cars are "nice." They're great for the over 60 crowd.

She loves the DB9. She thinks that I should
get one.

You should. Send us pictures of it when you do. I don't respect that
car much, but if you want one that's what counts. Treat yourself and
don't worry about faster, better handling cars if you prefer the
"look" or "class" of yours. Some folks drive classic cars because they
like classic cars. I'm looking for a MGA Twin Cam for that exact
reason.

Cheers,

RB