[email protected] a1bacus@gmail.com is offline

Default DTOPS - under construction...

Looks like another government system out of sync with the world, what
else is new, but "change" in coming.................

On Oct 19, 4:12*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:33:51 -0700, "claus"
wrote:

Recently got a letter from the "U.S. Customs and Border Protection"
regarding *the "Decal and Transponder Online Procurement System" (DTOPS)
program, advising me to go to their new website at
https://dtops.cbp.dhs.gov. The letter was dated September 22, 2008.

The letter mentions that "There will be a delay in accessing DTOPS as it
becomes online"...

As of today (10/19/2008) the website is still "under construction".

The Help Desk number (317) 298-1245 just leaves you hanging burning
long-distance $$$.

Anyone have any update on this latest "enhancement" from Homeland (In)
Security?

Received the notice last week but haven't tried the new system yet.
My current sticker has a while to run.- Hide quoted text -