[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default costs of tow vehicles

On Oct 22, 1:33*pm, wrote:
On Oct 22, 12:52 pm, wrote:

On Oct 22, 12:46 pm, wrote:

This past week I have been lamenting the cost of replacing my old
trucks. *Suddenly cost has become a non-issue. *The role of
serendipity and chance in our lives cannot be overestimated. *Last
week I was also discussing boron nitride coatings for boat stuff and
at lunch was talking to some gun nuts about this coating. *Suddenly, I
have a gun dealer promising a huge volume if i will do BN coating on
gun parts. *At the same time my company suddenly has x-ray optics
sales overseas like crazy. *Very strange for bad economic times.
Unfortunately, this comes with a down side as I realize how little
boating I have done recently and how little I will do as this all
comes to fruition. *Maybe being poor was more fun.
OTOH, Cheapness must be an ineradicable part of my DNA and I will
never consider a new vehicle cuz the idea of that depreciation so
quickly is unacceptable.

We got a couple of big jobs in July that made this a good year for us.
We've also got a couple of prospects for early next year.

Back in June and July, things were so bad for us that I basically shut
down and went to Wyoming for several weeks. *Just now ramping back up.- Hide quoted text -

I think it just matters what business you're in. I know some in
construction that are hurting, and some that are doing pretty well. I
also know that there are a lot of IT people looking for opportunities.