Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default RNC Buys Sarah $150K Wardrobe

wrote in message

On Oct 22, 10:28 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

I really don't think 150k of campaign funds spent on clothes during a
national campaign is a big deal. It's a tiny, tiny fraction of the overall
costs.

So poor choices are ok as long as they are cheap? Think that was the
rational? Looks to me like all she wears are various pants suits and
from a distance the Kohls ones are probably just as good. Seems like
she doesn't miss a chance to hit the state of Alaska up for anything
either, no matter how questionable. Just continues to be more
examples of poor decision making.

For real, you really are comfortable with her as the "backup" for the
president? Cause that scares the crap outta me.

Of course not.
I am not comfortable with her, McCain, Obama, Biden or the rest of the
numbnuts in Congress with a couple of possible exceptions.
In fact .... overall, I am disgusted.

Eisboch