BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default RNC Buys Sarah $150K Wardrobe

jamesgangnc wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"BAR" wrote in message
On Oct 21, 10:06 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 21:19:27 -0400, Boater
wrote:

RNC appears to shell out $150K for Palin fashion
By JEANNE CUMMINGS
The Republican National Committee appears to have spent more than
$150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah
Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late
August.
Elections have become beauty contests anyway. Why wouldn't we expect
wardrobe expenses? Palin is new, she hasn't had the chance to
accumulate a closet full of clothes. You don't wear Prada at the
Wasilla Wall-Mart
If that's true, McCain is in trouble!!! His smile is freaky and scary!
It is a campaign expense. Perfectly acceptable.

Isn't it amazing what the pundits will pick up on ..... and the media goes
nuts with.
Who cares? It's money to be used in the course of running for office.

Eisboch

You miss the point. The point is that it is another example of faulty
decision making. You going to be ok with these sorts of decisions if she
was in office? Do the ends justfy the means for you? Or do you think it's
important to also do the right thing? Cause from where I sit that does not
appear to be how McCain/Palin are operating their campaign and it would be
foolish to think they will do differently in office.

If the DNC bought Biden $150K worth of new clothes for the campaign I
wouldn't care.