posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.boats,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.culture.south-africa,rec.drugs.cannabis
HiTech RedNeck HiTech RedNeck is offline

Default Esquire magazine: Why 3 out of 4 White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

"." smudged in message
Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

How do racists, anti-Semites and all-purpose hate-mongers view the
possibility of America’s first black president? Not necessarily the
way you think they would.

Cannibis? What does this have to do with Cannabis?

Anyhow, America won't have to start a revolution if we get an Obama
presidency. Obama is quite revolting enough as he is. Two years of
Democrat Disneyland and the USA will be shouting and hollering for
Republicans, any Republicans, we don't care what kind, red white yellow or
black, just take charge and get us out of this political inferno.