posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers±³©[_2_] jlrogers±³©[_2_] is offline

Default Hello again...

Nice site. Enjoyed your golfing blog and the bit about the May Day.

"Andypants" wrote in message
I used to visit here, occasionally, years ago, when I was lurking
without a boat and then posted a few times once I got my first boat -
a Sweden 36. My most memorable post back then (if any of these can be
"memorable") was a web application I built - sort of a Mad Libs thing
- that "Nealified" one's accomplishments to make them all the more
obnoxious and unrealistic (cedar bucket, yellow, so so brilliant, so
many women...).

Since then, it's a marriage, two kids, a boat sale, several years of
cranking away at a computer, and a divorce. I got my second boat - a
Taswell 43, "Chemistry" a year and a half ago, left Seattle, and and
am currently sitting at anchor in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico.

Anyway, that's long enough for a "hello again" post. I'll be around.

Take care,
Pants
www.tacotraveler.com