posted to rec.boats,alt.fifty-plus.friends,soc.culture.south-africa,rec.drugs.cannabis
Boater Boater is offline

Default Esquire magazine: Why 3 out of 4 White Supremacists Support BarackObama

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:22:16 -0700 (PDT), "."
wrote:

Why White Supremacists Support Barack Obama

How do racists, anti-Semites and all-purpose hate-mongers view the
possibility of America’s first black president? Not necessarily the
way you think they would.

Thank you, Mr. Krause!

We needed this ****!

Hits too close to home for you, eh?

Johnny's ok with them as long as they stay off his street.

I don't know where John Herring (JohnH) is going to go...North Carolina
seems to be mellowing out a bit. I suppose the nearest racist redneck
heaven will be South Carolina. He'll be comfy there, especially inland.
He won't like living in Virginia anymore, not with a Democratic
governor, two Democratic U.S. senators, a Democratic U.S.
representative, and the state going for Obama in two weeks.