posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Reefs, Wrecks, Caves and Mermaids

On Oct 20, 10:53*pm, Boater wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:05:16 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:54:24 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:59:42 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

No windshield, let alone radar. V berth, a small
saloon with room for six around a table. Tiny galley, cramped head.
No thanks.
You know the trip under discussion is one of ten hours. How fancy do
you really need it?

When I'm in port I like all the comforts (and toys) of home. * You
really need something like a trawler for that.

Or a nice hotel room.- Hide quoted text -

That's our grandest boater and outdoorsman! Personally, I don't like
hotels. Boring, plain, predictable. But then again, that's how some
folks like their lives.