Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Leave - 3 weeks off!

wrote in message
On Oct 20, 5:57 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Hey Tom... well, no need to rush out there... good to wait if necessary.

Thanks. We like it here, but the seasons are changing and if we stick
around much longer I'll have to lean how to speak Californian. I'm
terrible with languages.

I've been here since 1967 and I have to listen carefully and speak slowly.

...Would you rather die of
a coronary sitting behind a desk, having just finished a donut or would
you
rather die while sailing? ...

I've got a choice? Can I skip the whole dying thing all together?

One word... cyonics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics

I'm betting that despite your willingness to pay a large sum
for a do-over, you learned from the experiences.

Yeah, but some lessons like nasty lightning storms are about as fun as
Russian roulette I'd be content to just read in a book.

I don't want to argue the point to hard. As bumper sticker philosophy
I like your saying. I'm just pointing out that it is more of a
guideline than a hard and fast truism...

I know... I don't like lightening either... experienced that inshore on Lake
Tahoe. Also, I hate bumper stickers. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com