Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Leave - 3 weeks off!

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:57:58 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Hey Tom... well, no need to rush out there... good to wait if necessary.

I never said that there wouldn't be bad days and that people don't die or
are injured.

This is really funny. A seemingly innocent statement gets all
tortured out of shape.
I think the problem is taking "A bad day fishing..." and using it for
sailing.
Fishermen would have never argued about it.
Sailors are a contentious lot, and it looks like it won't work with
them.

--Vic

I got a fish hook caught in my thumb when I was 38. I haven't eaten fish
since. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com