Larry Larry is offline

Default Delivery trip

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

In any event, I'll be spending most of the lake portion of the trip
inside. Wind and spray at 18 knots doesn't entice one to spend much
time on deck. The lake Erie portion will be at night so as to be at
the Welland canal entrance in the morning and we may do the Lake
Ontario segment at night as well. After that, we'll be inland and
heading south so I'm not going to load up with too much heavy
clothing.

I can easily see you're all broken up over being forced to go at
gunpoint....(c;

They figured it was easier to take you along than to cut the shackles
between you and the bridge chairs....hee he..

I didn't see any reports on the university's webpages about you having to
be dragged aboard kicking and screaming about being Shanghai'd. They
probably just didn't report it.....

These are marine biologists, remember. They usually eat the "experiments"
on the mess decks if they catch any big ones....

To make it look "official", our DNR scientists measure the length of the
Mahi Mahi before sending them down to be cleaned....(c;