Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Leave - 3 weeks off!

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:57:05 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:18:03 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:27:00 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

Bummer... but, the worst day sailing is better than the best day not
sailing... or so it's supposed to be anyway.

Bull****. Just ask Davey Jones. How about a few tens of thousands for
a new rig after a bad day in heavy weather? Next tell me a bad day
climbing rock or racing cars is better than staying home.

Casady

I should have added and survived. Why would you need a new rig after
sailing
in heavy weather? Unless you're talking about very dumb or very unlucky, I
stand by my original comment.

What part of bad day didn't you understand?

Casady

I said that a bad day sailing is better than the best day not sailing. What
part of sailing don't you understand?

I understand. If it's bad you redefine sailing to exclude it. To bad
real life won' t cooperate.

Casady