posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

Default Reefs, Wrecks, Caves and Mermaids

On Oct 19, 9:53*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Oct 18, 8:06 pm, wrote:

Jim wrote:
Wayne, nice pics. One question though. Why did you choose a slow boat
as
your mode of transportation. You could have done a low fly by in a
plane
and gotten some great shots out the plane window. ;-)

Wayne.B wrote:
If you can figure out how to get pictures of coral reefs, fish and
caves from a plane window, I'd like to buy that camera. :-)

No problem. I'll tell the Air Force you're interested in one of their
spy jobs they are decommissioning with budget cuts

I prefer the up-close look myself. No airplane will ever be able to
back up slowly while you're tracking a big lobster!

FB- Doug King

That's one of the very reasons that when I fly I always will request a
back seat. I've never heard of a plane backing into a mountain.

Watched most of a documentary show on salvaging a big 747.
Seems that the 'black box' (cockpit voice recorder) is installed near the
tail section because that's where the engineers feel it has the best chance
of surviving.

My thoughts exactly!