[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default New Obama Lead

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:12:57 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

Democrat pundits today are gleefully talking about Obama's 5-6 point
lead over McCain.

Only problem is, two weeks ago they were boasting of Obama's double
digit lead.

Is there "change" in the air?

Eisboch

A few polls had Obama with a double-digit lead. I don't think the
average of the polls was ever in the double-digit range. Besides, I'd
take the polls with a grain of salt this election cycle. On McCain's
side, there is the possibility of the "Bradley Factor". On Obama's side,
there's the land-line/cell phone debate, that and all the new voter
registrations that are breaking his way.

Still, I'd rather have Obama's chances. Most of the battleground states,
are tending his way, and Motana, Indiana, and North Dakota, all heavy
Bush states, are in play. If you are into following it daily, try these
sites:

http://electoral-vote.com

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ama_vs_mccain/