Boater Boater is offline

Default More on Colin Powell's Endorsement of Obama

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Powell's comments yesterday, both on Meet the Press and afterwards, were
absolutely devastating to the McCain campaign. I don't think I've ever
heard a more direct and erudite non-endorsement and endorsement of two
candidates.

And he still considers himself to be a Republican. Interesting, isn't it?

Eisboch

Tradition. Or perhaps he hopes his party will come to its senses if it
is handed a catastrophic loss. A more moderate Republican party might be
more successful in the future. But if it continues to run lousy
candidates and almost totally negative campaigns, it deserves to lose
and lose and lose.