Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default More on Colin Powell's Endorsement of Obama

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:36:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

So that told me that if the Bush campaign/administraiton is full of
nothing but "sinners" then that would have to include Mr. Powell as
well.

Guilt by association, y'know.

Powell made a fool of himself getting up there in the UN and pointing
out satellite pics as WMD factories.
It was all proven to be BS.
The one that stands out was one location he went into a bunch of
detail about, pointing at this vehicle being for this WMD purpose, and
that vehicle being for that WMD purpose.
I saw the on-the-ground video of the place when our boys got there.
It was just a semi-trailer junk yard.
Lost all respect for him then.
Any time I look at him his face takes on the appearance of an omelet.

--Vic