posted to alt.sailing.asa
MMC MMC is offline

Default list of supporters

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:24:33 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
Those that support Mr. Obama:

What does all of this add up to? Those that hate America and/or what
she stands for support Mr Barack Hussein Obama.

My appologies for anyone that belongs on the group that I forgot.

And I'd like to see the liberals show me where anything on this list is
anything but fact.

Yes, you appear to really hate America... at least the democratic
process.

FYI, You forgot to include Colin Powel.

Everyone has friends and supporters they are proud of, including Mr
Obama. Those aren't the ones we all need to fear.

Yep, thought you were a member of the "scared and stupid" crowd that got the
current idiot re-elected.