Andrew Butchart

Default Stevenson Projects Micro-Cup

(Parallax) wrote in message . com...
(Andrew Butchart) wrote in message . com...

Sorry for the delay - I'm not watching UseNet very closely these days.
We'd be happy to have you on the BYYB - there should be a link on the
left hand side of the main web page at
http://www.byyb.org And of
course you can feel free to participate in our web forums without
joining - there are a couple of MiniCup builders there.

Andrew Butchart

Andrew:

Unfortunately, that link tries to take me through Outlook Express and
that does not work for me. A simple e-mail address would be better if
it is available.

David

You can contact the secretary at
however one of the
main benefits of the BYYB is it's online web forums which you should
be able to get to by opening your web browser to
http://www.byyb.org

Andrew Butchart