Tim Tim is offline

Default More on Colin Powell's Endorsement of Obama

On Oct 19, 10:13*am, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

"I think we need a transformational figure. I think we need a president
who is a generational change and that's why I'm supporting Barack Obama,
not out of any lack of respect or admiration for Sen. John McCain."

As much as I admire him for his honesty, Powell has been mislead and wrong
before. *He's only human.

Eisboch

The American people were mislead by the Bush Campaign in 2000 and 2004.

And Sec. Powell was part of the 2000, and 2004 Bush campaign so that
also made him a misleader?