posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Don White Don White is offline

Default Reefs, Wrecks, Caves and Mermaids

"Tim" wrote in message
On Oct 18, 8:06 pm, wrote:
Jim wrote:
Wayne, nice pics. One question though. Why did you choose a slow boat
as
your mode of transportation. You could have done a low fly by in a
plane
and gotten some great shots out the plane window. ;-)

Wayne.B wrote:
If you can figure out how to get pictures of coral reefs, fish and
caves from a plane window, I'd like to buy that camera. :-)

No problem. I'll tell the Air Force you're interested in one of their
spy jobs they are decommissioning with budget cuts

I prefer the up-close look myself. No airplane will ever be able to
back up slowly while you're tracking a big lobster!

FB- Doug King

That's one of the very reasons that when I fly I always will request a
back seat. I've never heard of a plane backing into a mountain.

Watched most of a documentary show on salvaging a big 747.
Seems that the 'black box' (cockpit voice recorder) is installed near the
tail section because that's where the engineers feel it has the best chance
of surviving.