posted to misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks
Dan Dan is offline

Default The Horror, The Horror Yet To Come

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:59:53 -0500, RogerN attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

And in the previous election, the Democrats won big. They told us they
would do something about Gas prices, and the Gas prices more than doubled.
That wasn't the "Change" we were hoping for. But if we only elect a
Democrap president then all will be better. Perhaps we can also get a
good deal on some swamp land in Florida. If Obama would have only picked
Osama as a running mate, then they would truly agree on all issues
involving America.

That's what 75+ (and counting) filibusters will do for you!

Dan