[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default I'm glad fuel prices are dropping.

On Oct 18, 6:35*pm, JimH wrote:
On Oct 18, 4:29*pm, Tim wrote:

it really feels weird to be buying at $2.45 at the pump. almost wierd
enough feeling with it dropping as when it was raising.

i wonder how long it will take for the overall petroleum-driven side
of the economy to get back into reason?

During our NE trip gasoline prices ranged from a low of $2.79 to a
high of $3.39.

The morning after we drove home the corner stations were at $2.49.

Tom predicted at this NG this several months ago.........nice call
Tom.

Let's see, as usual, you insulted the hell out of Tom, and as usual,
you realize you were wrong in doing so, but instead of apologizing as
usual, you just start sucking up.