posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

Default Reefs, Wrecks, Caves and Mermaids

On Oct 18, 8:06*pm, wrote:
*Jim *wrote:
Wayne, nice pics. One question though. Why did you choose a slow boat as
your mode of transportation. You could have done a low fly by in a plane
*and gotten some great shots out the plane window. ;-)

*Wayne.B *wrote:
If you can figure out how to get pictures of coral reefs, fish and
caves from a plane window, I'd like to buy that camera. * :-)

No problem. I'll tell the Air Force you're interested in one of their
spy jobs they are decommissioning with budget cuts *

I prefer the up-close look myself. No airplane will ever be able to
back up slowly while you're tracking a big lobster!

FB- Doug King

That's one of the very reasons that when I fly I always will request a
back seat. I've never heard of a plane backing into a mountain.