Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Joe the plumber

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

Joe's a typical sucker. Might be the nicest guy in the world.
Still a sucker.
I don't care about him being a sucker. His problem.
But I don't like deadbeats.
He's got a lien on his house because he's a deadbeat.
Just like the Repub and Dem pols got a lien put on our country.
Deadbeats.
And that's bad for business.

--Vic\

Used to sorta feel that way until one year, early in business as a sub-S
corp, my accountant announced that I owed over $50K in state and federal
taxes due to the screwy way we recognized revenues. Didn't have it. A
lien on our house was the next step.

Found out the IRS is pretty understanding if you are honest with them. Paid
the back taxes off over 6 months and paid the state when I finally got some
money in.

Sometimes **** happens.

Eisboch