Boater Boater is offline

Default More of the same?

WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:03:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

You're a completely decent guy and I'm delighted to discuss issues with
you, even when you are obviously wrong ( :) ).

Herring is racist trash. It's not name-calling, it's an opinion based upon
his many posts here over the years slamming blacks and Latinos.

Then start another thread discussing your opinions of Herring, if you must.

Let's keep this one centered on the original subject.

Eisboch

There is an obsessive need for people in this group to respond to a
person who has proven himself to be utterly despicable in so many ways.

I know, but I can't help myself, Wally. That's why I respond to you and
a few others.

Here's an idea: add something interesting to an ongoing discussion.

Try it...if you can.