Backyard Renegade

Default Boat plans.

"wemfish" wemfish AT tiscali.co.uk wrote in message ...
Thankyou to all those that have given me help either direct e-mail or
through this news group.
Sorry if the mention of free plans has offended (
I presumed as news groups are free, that we are all asking for and giving
free information, it would not be a problem?
I will probably end up using a CAD program from a binary NG (for free) and
use it to design my own boat. I was simply asking for a few lines as a
guide to start from. if my plan is then of use to anyone else I will pass it
to them for nothing. . .
Cheers,
Stuart.

Really not offended at all and I was not trying to paint the whole
group or shape usenet, it is still free and you do not need to shy
about asking for free info, just know that some (even myself at times)
do take things wrong sometimes. Anyway, glad to have you here, hope
you find your boat. Like I said, look at the Gardner books, plenty of
great hulls to choose from, many with offsets, just prime for entering
into cad programs.
Scotty