Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Joe the plumber

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:29:07 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Even the empty headed Palin is still causing Obama supporters heartburn.
Why? Because the majority of the public can relate to her.

Not to enter the fray here, but here's an interesting side bar.

One of Mrs. Wave's friends, much like Mrs. Wave by the way, is a
registered Democrat and WAS an ardent Obama supporter.

Know what turned her from supporting Obama to McCain?

Palin and Trig.

Why?

Because she has a DS child, Jack, who is a great kid and all the
nonsense surrounding the lefties "attacks" and commentary about
aborting "useless" children.

I sense there are more out there like her than not.

The average American isn't as stupid as the MSM and elite commentators
think they are. They see the obvious biases, they can't relate to
intellectual nuances and constant "on the other hand" arguments and
they get ****ed when their own representatives like Murtha call them
racists. This whole Joe the Plumber backfired on Obama in particular
when Bloomberg news illustrated that two of Obama's advisors companies
owe a hell of a lot more in back taxes than $1,200.

And that is America's saving grace.

PS: Mrs. Wave has come around to my way of thinking - thirty years of
marriage and we have NEVER agreed on political issues or candidates.
And when I mean never, I mean never - ever - as in no way Jose.

She's votin' McCain.

WHOO HOO!!!