Boater Boater is offline

Default Joe the plumber

wrote:
On Oct 18, 9:36 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Seriously, I cannot tell the difference between Palin and Tina Fey. I'm
sure the SNL crowd will be kind to Palin...they usually are to guests.

Fey does an incredible job. CNN has a clip showing them both speaking in
split screen. The first time I saw it, I had a hard time determining who
the "real" Palin was.

Palin is a ditz. If American voters take her seriously, they ought to be
disenfranchised.

You just identified your weakness. Airhead or not, many, many American
voters like her and find her personality and politics refreshing. Question
is, "How many?"

Eisboch

His weak point is that like most elitists, they feel that half the
country should not even have a say. If they win, we will not..

It's not a matter of elitism, it's a matter of insisting upon competency.

Whatever her virtues, and I don't see that she has any, Sarah Palin is
not competent to be vice president of the United States. She doesn't
have the intelligence or the knowledge.

Now, as much as I despise Dick Cheney, and I do, I don't doubt his
intelligence or knowledge. He's very smart. He is competent to be
president, although he would be a disaster as president.

I want our top leaders to be at least as smart as I am and hopefully a
lot smarter. I don't want them to be down at your level of intelligence.