JimH[_5_] JimH[_5_] is offline

Default If the shoe was on the other foot

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:15:43 GMT, JohnH wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 00:27:37 -0400, JimH wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:53:16 GMT, JohnH wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:30:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
m...
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:24:53 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

Some real disgusting stuff and showed absolutely no respect for the men,
women, and children who might come across his filth. Even Harry is hard
pressed to be so vulgar.

So by repeating same, is JohnnyH just as bad...or worse?

Hey Don. When Jim pointed that out, I immediately said he was correct. I'd
made a mistake. You in fact repeated the same thing. Did you admit a
mistake?
--

I'm just trying to help you Johnny by providing a little moral guidance.
You are responsible for your own soul.

Spend some time visiting your mom instead of trying to become the group
asshole.

WAFA you are John. Don cares for his mother constantly as he took her
into his house.

You are now the poster child of WAFA's.

Side Note to Don: Don't let the WAFA bother you.

Thanks Jim. I knew you, Don, and Harry would approve of Salty's comment.
Now you've fallen in line like a good little pup.

Reading comprehension problem John?