[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Joe the plumber

On Oct 18, 9:36*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Seriously, I cannot tell the difference between Palin and Tina Fey. I'm
sure the SNL crowd will be kind to Palin...they usually are to guests.

Fey does an incredible job. * CNN has a clip showing them both speaking in
split screen. *The first time I saw it, I had a hard time determining who
the "real" Palin was.

Palin is a ditz. If American voters take her seriously, they ought to be
disenfranchised.

You just identified your weakness. * *Airhead or not, many, many American
voters like her and find her personality and politics refreshing. *Question
is, "How many?"

Eisboch

His weak point is that like most elitists, they feel that half the
country should not even have a say. If they win, we will not..